Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Tua Tao's Fresh Sores

A new sore on Tua Tao's back. A few more small ones on his sides which he won't let me take pictures of.

The Auntie suspects he bites himself because his new skin itches. But it seems unlikely to me. The spot where the sore is (on this picture) is an unlikely spot where he can bite himself. I could be wrong. Tua Tao could be an acrobatic cat for all I know.

I have asked Auntie to cut back on the cod liver oil supplements to thrice a week & add lysine to all daily feed.

Meanwhile, the kittens are venturing into my end of the street.

3 Comments:

Blogger KXBC said...

It's possible he licked himself until he is sore there. My Chang Chang has this same problem as well.

10:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really interesting blog about fish oil and hair. In a similar vain to fish oil and hair, I've found the richest, purest omega-3 EFP fish oil supplement on the market. My health has improved dramatically - both physical and mental. I've been taking MorEPA now for about 6 months and I cannot emphasize how much this supplement have helped me to cope with anxiety and depression. The supplements can be ordered from **wwwomega3.com**. I'd also recommend daily exercise.

2:47 PM  
Anonymous Lily said...

Thanks for sharing your experiences here on your blog.

5:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home