Monday, December 25, 2006

A Break Through

This morning, I went back to the office to feed the kittens & Tua Tao was there.

Luckily I had an extra can of tuna with chicken & a capsule of cod liver oil. While I was preparing their meal, Tua Tao joined the kittens, weaving between my legs, giving head rubs.

Tua Tao finally approached me! I know he is doing this purely for food but it is still a big leap for him to initiate physical contact with a human.

The good news doesn’t stop here. He looks better today than Wednesday. The scabs on his back came off. His left side looks better too. Although his skin looks raw, it looks like new skin to me. I hope his skin condition continues to improve. But I think I should change his name to Scar Face now.

After his meal, he came forward to smell my hand.

I was smiling all the way home in the train. People must think I’m crazy but I don’t care. I am happy. So happy.

:-)



7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had a joyful day...sometimes it's the little things that can make us unexpectedly happy. I too had a happy day yesterday.

Scarface (Mr Al Pacino?) trusts you and will soon be eating out of your hands. :)

auntie p

2:57 PM  
Blogger cat_aunty said...

Glad to see TuaTao is recovering. Maybe he is a bit puzzled that you had not shown up for the last few days, hence the friendliness.

Glad it hasn't been raining much.

Merry Xmas. Miracles do happen.

6:23 PM  
Blogger Singapore Community Cat said...

Great news. The miracle credit to the care and love of feeding aunty and Chaos-cat :)

10:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love and Patience conquer all ... am very glad to see Tua-Tao is healing. :-)

1:51 PM  
Blogger calsifer said...

Hooray! Congratulations, Cat!

5:51 PM  
Blogger Cat said...

Thank you all for your encouragement :)

Miracle or not, I am just happy that he is initiating contact, even though they are baby ones.

10:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really interesting blog about kirkland signature natural fish oil. In a similar vain to kirkland signature natural fish oil, I've found the richest, purest omega-3 EFP fish oil supplement on the market. My health has improved dramatically - both physical and mental. I've been taking MorEPA now for about 6 months and I cannot emphasize how much this supplement have helped me to cope with anxiety and depression. The supplements can be ordered from **wwwomega3.com**. I'd also recommend daily exercise.

2:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home