Thursday, December 07, 2006

Goldie - A Part-Time Stray

This is Goldie & I call her a part-time stray. At times, she would disappear for a week or two, only to reappear with no signs of dehydration or malnourishment. A friendly feeder once told me she belongs to a family in my block but she doesn't who is this family is.

Anyway, Goldie friendly to familiar passer-bys who would often stop & give her either a pet or a belly-rub. She is well-fed, she rejects my food most of the time. These days I stopped feeding her.

But whenever I don't see Goldie for more than a week, I'm not sure if I should panic or give her another week to show up.

1 Comments:

Blogger calsifer said...

I understand how you feel, Cat. There's a number of these semi-pets in our clan areas too. In fact, most of them in Area 2 are semi-pets. Sometimes they go mia for weeks. It is always a dilemma: to panic or not to panic.

6:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home