Saturday, December 30, 2006

My friend G accompanied me to my office this morning. We hope to see the Auntie & the trio. As usual, the Auntie was walking her rounds, cleaning up after the cats.

I passed her the kibbles for the weekend, more canned food & cod liver oil.

She happily told us that Tua Tao is looking better now. The cod liver oil works! We didn't see Tua Tao but the Peanut & Sesame were there.

G commented how healthy & big Sesame & Peanut look. Although the Auntie stood quietly aside when we talked, I know she is happy that her love & care for the cats have paid off.

:-)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Video clip and photos

8:52 PM  
Blogger Victor Tabbycat said...

Chaos, everything you and the Auntie and others do fur the community cats pays off. You all are giving of yourselves for no more reward than seeing these cats live better lives. You all deserve a round of applause, but paws don't clap well. Instead, we send you our loudest purrs.

4:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really interesting blog about one a day vitamin. In a similar vain to one a day vitamin, I've found the richest, purest omega-3 EFP fish oil supplement on the market. My health has improved dramatically - both physical and mental. I've been taking MorEPA now for about 6 months and I cannot emphasize how much this supplement have helped me to cope with anxiety and depression. The supplements can be ordered from **wwwomega3.com**. I'd also recommend daily exercise.

2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home