Monday, January 01, 2007

A Great Start to 2007

Yes it is, at least for Tua Tao.

He was the first to greet me this morning. He came sprinting to me when I called out his name. Following close behind him were the kittens.

The Auntie is right. Tua Tao is almost healed now.
No more scabs on his face
Fine hairs can be seen on his back Only a few scabs left. His skin is no longer raw.

This cat that everyone call ugly has proven them wrong. He is a fine looking lad now. :-)

An Unlikely Friendship

The trio adopted a baby rat. It is very shy rat but I saw it nestled behind the trio’s makeshift shelter, nibbling on a kibble.

Is the beginning of an unlikely friendship? Hopefully the kittens’ instinct don’t kick in & start to view rat as their food.

Unfortunately I can't take a picture of baby rat. My camera’s battery went flat. :-(

4 Comments:

Blogger Singapore Community Cat said...

This is a good news on the first day of 2007: new skin for Tua Tou and new inter-species friendship.

2:30 PM  
Blogger CatDonna & Cats said...

Happy new year to you and yours!

8:20 PM  
Blogger KXBC said...

What has happened to the rodent now?

9:36 AM  
Blogger Cat said...

Never saw him/her anymore :-(

I just hope the little fella didn't end up as one of the cat's dinner ...

9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home