Saturday, January 06, 2007

Dim Sum’s Babies

I visited two of Dim Sum’s babies this morning. The last time I visited was about 8 months ago, when Dim Sum was still alive.

Diyana (the babies’ mother) adopted Fitzgerald & Fargo in November2005. Then they were only a month old curious & precocious. She renames them Koko (former Fitz) & Kiki (former Fargo).

All of Dim Sum's babies 1 month old

Now they blossomed into 2 beautiful & well-behaved cats. Well, at least during the hour I was there.

Koko now at 1 year 2 months

Kiki now at 1 year 2 months

They remind me very much of Dim Sum – tall, leggy, slim & quiet.

4 Comments:

Blogger KXBC said...

it's nice seeing Dim Sum passing her fighting spirit to them. She still lives on.

5:08 PM  
Blogger Singapore Community Cat said...

Beautiful offsprings. What about Fisher?

5:13 PM  
Blogger Cat said...

Yes KXBC & Vegancat. I shed a tear of joy when I left them. Dim Sum has left a beautiful legacy for us.

Vegancat - I haven't had a chance to visit Fisher yet. According to Fisher's mommy, he is now called Nicky.

I hope to get receive some photos soon.

5:39 PM  
Blogger Victor Tabbycat said...

Nice to see how they've grown up. They look healthy and content. Kudos to you and Dim Sum, wherever she may be.

1:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home